The purpose of the joint study by IDC and ABBYY was to assess the demand for solutions using AI technologies in Russian companies, and also to outline the general directions for the development of the AI and cognitive technologies market.

  • By the end of 2019, the value of the artificial intelligence market will reach $139.3 million, and until 2023 investments in these technologies will grow by 30% annually.
  • 30% of large Russian companies are already using AI technologies or software with embedded AI technologies. The remaining 70% of companies plan to implement cognitive technologies and artificial intelligence within the next 1-2 years.
  • 84% of respondents claim that the main benefit of using AI is that it increases labour productivity. 81% say AI helps to lower costs and increase productivity.
  • 38% of companies use AI systems for data mining.
  • 73% of respondents believe that the decision on the implementation of AI will be make by the company executives (46%) and heads of business units (27%).
  • 60% of business representatives consider the use of AI in business processes related to customer service.
  • 77% of businesses expect an increase in their AI budget within the next 2 years.
  • 60% of companies consider developing an AI strategy as a priority investment.
Read more
Companies:

Share:

Added:11.12.2019
Latest update:
12.16.2020

Share:

Subscribe to get updates

By clicking the button you agree to Privacy Policy

Add your research

Unless otherwise stated, the content is available under Creative Commons BY 4.0 license

Supported by the Moscow Government