KMDA presented an analytical report based on the Russian market research on digital transformation. More than 700 representatives of Russian companies from 27 industries were interviewed.
- Russian companies have recognized the importance and benefits of digital transformation. Two times more companies than in 2018 use a systematic approach towards digital transformation and carry out changes within a special strategy.
- The priority areas of digital transformation of Russian companies are the digitalization of business processes and work with data, as well as customer experience management.
- Currently, about half of the business processes have been digitized in all industries and companies. The second most important area is work with data.
- The key success factors of digital transformation are strategic planning, clear management of changes and the implementation of the values and principles of “digital culture”.
- The value of the digital form of interaction is continuously increasing in all industries. It is important both for communication and for the development of products and services. Companies pay more attention to learning about digital customer experiences. A product approach combined with digital technologies allows companies to effectively manage product value.
- 56% of respondents note that digital infrastructure is lagging behind business needs. On the one hand, this is due to the low maturity of the infrastructure of some companies, and, on the other hand, to the rapid increase in the requirements of the business for infrastructure.