According to Kaspersky Security Network, in Q3 2020:
- Kaspersky solutions blocked 1,416,295,227 attacks launched from online resources across the globe.
- 456,573,467 unique URLs were recognized as malicious by Web Anti-Virus components.
- Attempts to run malware for stealing money from online bank accounts were stopped on the computers of 146,761 unique users.
- Ransomware attacks were defeated on the computers of 121,579 unique users.
- Kaspersky File Anti-Virus detected 87,941,334 unique malicious and potentially unwanted objects.