Kaspersky continues its series of annual Kaspersky Security Bulletin publications. All the statistics were obtained from November 2018 to October 2019 using Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), a distributed antivirus network that works with various anti-malware protection components.
2019 in figures:
- 19.8% of user computers were subjected to at least one Malware-class web attack over the year.
- Kaspersky solutions repelled 975 491 360 attacks launched from online resources located all over the world.
- 273 782 113 unique URLs were recognized as malicious by web antivirus components.
- Kaspersky’s web antivirus detected 24 610 126 unique malicious objects.
- 755 485 computers of unique users were targeted by encryptors.
- 2 259 038 computers of unique users were targeted by miners.
- Kaspersky solutions blocked attempts to launch malware capable of stealing money via online banking on 766 728 devices.