According to IDC, at the end of 2019, the value of the Russian IT services market amounted to $5.57 billion, which is 8.0% more than in 2018.
- LANIT group of companies remains the market leader; it is followed by CROC, ITG, Technoserv and Jet Infosystems. The revenue of these five companies accounts for more than a quarter of the total IT services market in Russia.
- At the beginning of this year the COVID-19 pandemic significantly affected the Russian market. The crisis has caused many companies to accelerate digital transformation and adapt to the changing business landscape.
- The emerging upward trend in the telecom industry and the education sector is associated with the launch of new solutions for organizing remote work and education.
- Banking, retail, industrial and energy companies are also active clients of IT service providers.
- The largest and most solvent customers are public sector organizations.