MainMarket in brief

Vedomosti

Cognitive Pilot plans private placement this year

January 27, 2021, 18:00 (UTC+3)|
230

A joint venture between Cognitive Technologies and Sberbank in the field of unmanned control systems Cognitive Pilot is negotiating a private placement with several investors in 2021.

Olga Uskova, CEO of the company, spoke about this. According to her, after the completion of the transaction, control over Cognitive Pilot will remain with Cognitive Technologies and management (now having 70% of the authorised capital, the remaining 30% - owned by Sberbank).

The next step in raising funds may be the public offering of the Cognitive Pilot in 2022-2024. The IPO parameters and the site on which the company will be listed have not yet been determined. The company also plans to develop in foreign markets: this year it should have sales and service offices in Brazil and Argentina. The key product that will be promoted abroad is the Cognitive Agro Pilot control system for unmanned agricultural equipment.

Among the company's plans for 2021, which were announced at the end of last year, is the start of mass production of the Cognitive Rail Pilot unmanned train control systems.

Original (in Russian)

Share:

Interested In The Russian IT Market? Subscribe!

By clicking the button you agree to Privacy Policy

Unless otherwise stated, the content is available under Creative Commons BY 4.0 license

Supported by the Moscow Government