The European technology news portal Seedtable has compiled a list of the top 93 Moscow companies to watch for in 2021. The complete list is published on the website of the publication. Some of the companies included in the list:
- DocDoc telemedicine service (SberHealth since 2020)
- Telemedicine platform and social network for doctors Doktor na rabote
- Botkin.AI, platform for diagnostics and analysis of the risks of developing diseases using AI
- Educational platform for the study and practice of a foreign language Lingualeo
- Skyeng Online English School
- Financial management service in the TalkBank messenger
Delivery and e-commerce
- Alfred, cars repair and maintenance service
- CarPrice service for the sale of used cars through the online auction.
The list also includes the leaders of the IT market, including Yandex, Tinkoff Bank, Citymobil and others.
In mid-February, the European edition of Sifted included iFarm's automated vertical green farming project in its list of startups to watch for in 2021.
Original (in Russian)