MainMarket in brief

Rostelecom

Rostelecom buys telecommunications business of Lukoil

November 13, 2020|
38

Rostelecom announced the signing of legally binding agreements to acquire LLC Lukoil-inform, which represents the telecom business of the Lukoil group.

"The structure of the transaction involves the acquisition of 50.1% of the shares at the time of the transaction, and also provides for the possibility of the buyer and seller selling call / put options, respectively, for the remaining 49.9% of the shares in 2023," the operator said in a statement.

The transaction amount will be at least 2 billion rubles ($25,9 million). Lukoil will maintain the volume of existing contracts for telecommunications and IT services with Lukoil-inform for the next 5 years.

The deal will strengthen Rostelecom's position in the B2B segment, create a center of excellence for digital development of oil and gas companies and provide an opportunity for additional sales of Rostelecom's digital services.

Original (in Russian)

Share:

Interested In The Russian IT Market? Subscribe!

By clicking the button you agree to Privacy Policy

Unless otherwise stated, the content is available under Creative Commons BY 4.0 license

Supported by the Moscow Government