On July 19, Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and Deputy Prime Ministers presented the main initiatives to implement the national development goals to the President of the Russian Federation during the meeting of the Council for Strategic Development and National Projects.
All initiatives are divided into six areas: social sphere, construction, ecology, digital transformation, technological leap and service state.
The social sphere projects include:
• creation of the “Health” unified digital service, which will allow citizens to get the necessary information about the attending physician, test results, vaccinations, information on subsidized medicines;
• implementation of a pilot project to create an individual genetic health record;
• creation of a unified digital platform, which will become the basis for the system of social treasury and payments assignment; the platform will be created by the Ministry of Labor.
The technological leap projects are:
• creation of unmanned logistic transport corridors for the transportation of goods (particularly, within the M11 Moscow - St. Petersburg motorway by 2024);
• creation of corridors for commercial autonomous unmanned navigation (the first route of such type is Ust-Luga - Kaliningrad);
• driverless delivery of goods to hard-to-reach areas of the Arctic and the Far East;
• creation of a system for remote monitoring and diagnostics of people suffering from cardiovascular diseases and diabetes mellitus using personal wearable devices.
In the “construction” section, the following initiatives were mentioned:
• digitization of all 32 procedures in construction and implementation of BIM technologies. From January 1, 2022, all government customers must switch to using BIM technologies in design and construction;
• actualization of spatial data.
As part of the digital transformation, it is planned to:
• develop the training for IT personnel. In particular, high school students will be given the opportunity to undergo free two-year training in modern programming languages;
• provide Internet access to the residents of small settlements and remote areas.
According to the information on the Kremlin’s website, when the initiatives are approved by the president, they will become part of the plan to achieve the national goals.